Monday, February 18, 2008

Thank You!

I have already received almost 30 pieces of fabric. Thank you very much!




All of the pieces are so different, just like the people who have contributed. And some of the notes are so sweet. I really appreciate you guys so much. I am excited to start putting it all together. If you haven't sent a piece yet, don't worry, you still have two weeks before my Mom and I get started.




When I finish, I mean when my Mom and I are finished I will post the finished project.




Thank you again.




Here is a photo of the fabric Jake picked out to represent himself. Yes, it is pink and purple Superman fabric.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.